1. My almost car. It’s a long, long, l-o-o-o ng story, but really soon, I get my dad’s car since mine is falling apart. This week, I get to drive it and I love it. I forgot what it is like to drive a quiet car (mine sounds like a tank driving over legos.) And it has satellite radio – holla! Love me some 90s on 9!
2. Contacts. I had to take a 6 week break from contacts, but I am finally back in them. Love. I can’t stand my glasses. Actually, I’d prefer to do Lasik, but until I win the lotto or something, contacts will do.
3. College Football. It’s back! I always forget how much I love it until the first kickoff. Last week I had the pleasure of watching Tech win with some of my best gals. Totally fun! Wreck ‘em!
4. Rangers. Can’t mention sports without a shout out to my favorite first place team! They’re my favorite no matter what place, but first is great. Please let this be the year they win it all!
5. Nook. It’s been almost 2 years and I still love my nook. Even if I neglect it sometimes. I just finished a pretty good series: Jim Knighthorse by J.R. Rain. Rain usually writes vampire books, but this is a series about a human private investigator and I enjoyed it.
6. Netflix. I’m pretty sure I have professed my love for Netflix instant streaming before. Let me say it again. I LOVE IT. I come home everyday, turn on my tv and Wii and watch. I didn’t even watch current shows this last year because I was watching so much Netflix.
7. Cooler weather. We are so close. Today is supposed to 102 or something like that, but tomorrow’s high: 88! I hate the heat, so even a hint of a cold front is heaven to me.